Monday, August 30, 2004

snap 

i dun really noe wad happened today. I guess things just got too much to handle. And i kinda snapped. hai. i just dunno dunno dunno dunno wad happened.

And the thing is, things din get better. I want to talk to someone. But who in the world is free and willing to sit and listen to me talk abt my probz? No one. I thought of wei min, but of cuz she's got darling david to worry abt. I thought of my other frenz, but who has the time, really, or who wont get bored. Afterall, my life is as boring as possible.

I wanna hide for a while.
I wanna escape into a world of my own.
I wanna disappear from here for a good long break.

But i noe i cant.

I am stressed. So stressed i dun even noe why becoz i cant even remember all my probs unless i go listing them. i dunno wad more to say except to cry it all out. But that would dehydrate me. completely.

I wanna go to the beach and shout out everything.
I wanna throw things against the wall.
I wanna have someone to talk to.
really really talk to.

why am i such an idiot?


Joyce at 9:02 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*